It finally feels like summer has arrived with warmer weather and pulling out my shorts. Hooray! Check out the links I’ve been loving this week.
1. This cute phone case from Kate Spade. I’ve been looking for a phone case for a while, and I love this fun print and cute color!
2. This great guided meditation video with Melissa Ambrosini. Definitely something I am going to try to do daily to inject some mindfulness into my life.
3. This great article “The Crossroads of Should and Must” is not only inspiring and perspective changing, but includes some great illustrations.
4. This TED Talk by Louie Schwartzberg. It gets especially inspirational at 4:40, and reminds us to all take a second, look around us, and be grateful for all we have.
5. This funny Buzzfeed of great yearbook photos— my favorite are the coordinated ones.
6. Paris in Four Months, which has beautiful photos that make me want to hop on the next plane to Paris.
7. This Buzzfeed post on 27 Things You Will Never Look At The Same Way Again.
8. One of my all time favorite The Selby posts from a family in Kamakura, Japan.
9. This super interesting Into The Gloss post with Debi Mazar on beauty and life.
10. Lately I have been loving 8tracks for finding new music for whatever mood I’m currently in.